TONGUE TWISTERS SMS

1.. "If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickeld peppers,howmany pickled peppers did Peter Piper pick?
Its a Challenge Read It Faster




2.. Are You Fluent In English .?
Read It Fast . . .Upper Roller Lower RollerRoller Lower Roller Upper.



3.. Teacher:"Childrn,2days Wordis W;Make Sentence."Tim:"While We Were Walking, We Were Watching Window Washers Wash Washington's Windows With Warm WashingWater!



4.. Dare to read it .. I bet you will mistake !Esau Wood sawed wood. Esau Wood would saw wood.All the wood Esau Wood saw, Esau Wood would saw. In other words, all the wood Esau saw to saw, Esausought to saw. Oh, the wood Wood would saw! And, oh the wood-saw with which Wood would saw wood! But one day, Wood?s wood-saw would saw no wood, and thus the wood Wood sawed was not the wood Wood would saw if Wood?s wood-saw would saw wood. Now, Wood wouldsaw wood with a wood-saw that would saw wood, so Esau sought a saw that would saw wood. One day, Esau saw a saw saw wood as no other wood-saw Woodsaw would saw wood. In fact, of all the wood-saws Wood ever saw saw wood, Wood never saw a wood-saw that would saw wood as the wood-saw Wood saw saw wood would saw wood, and I never saw a wood-saw that would sawas the wood-saw Wood saw would saw until I saw Esau Wood saw wood with the wood-saw Wood saw saw wood. Now Wood saws woodwith the wood-saw Wood saw saw wood.



5.. This Has Been DeclaredAs D Worlds Most DifficultTongue Twister: "The Sixth Sick Sheikhs Sixth Sheep Is Sick"Try It.gOod NighT



6.. Sms ko sms se sms me us sms ko milayasms ko sms ne sms ko us nesms ko batahato sms ki sms jis sms ko dikhayaab bata apne sms ko sms ne sms me kya dikha.




7.. I thought a thought.But thethought I thought wasn?t the thoughtI thought I thought. If the thought I thought I thoughthad beenthe thought I thought, I wouldn?t have thought so much.



8.. There were 2 friends?see and saw0ne day see saw seabutsaw didnt see seaSee saw sea and jumped in seaSaw didnt see seabutjumped in seaSee saw saw in sea and sawsaw see in seaSee saw both saw seaand both,saw and seewere happy to see Sea?isay kehte hain dimagh ki EXERCISE??.;



9.. A confusion has confused my mind which is already confuse with some confusion.I dont know y thisconfusion had confused my confused mind.If my confusion had confuse ur mind then try to get solution 4 my confusion 2 rectify my confused mind.If my confused msg did?nt confuse u then b happy thinking that a confused msg did?nt confused u which really confused me?.Any confusion in this msg? Contact me without Any confusion.


10.. *KHAMOSHI*Kon Kehta Hai K Khamoshyan Khamosh Hoti Hain?Khamoshyon Ko Khamoshi SeSuno..Kya Pata,Ye Wo Keh Jayen..Jis Ki Aap Ko Lafzon Mei Talash Hoti Hai.


11.. Read slowly:U r que tea, Love lee, Grey ate, On nest, At track thief, Cheer fool, Soup pub and u r my most Press Yes friend.House dat!!



12.. Dali ne dali par nazar dali, kisi ne is par dali, kisi neuspar dali, hum ne jis par nazar dali, uske baap ne uskishaadi kahin aur kar dali.



13..  brought a bit of bitter but the butter was bitter so she brought somemore butter to more the bitter butter, better



14.. she sells sea shells on a seashore

15.. Bule blood, black bloodRed lorry, yellow lorry



16.. If one doctor doctors another doctor does the doctor whodoctors the doctor doctor the doctor the way the doctor he isdoctoring doctors? Or does the doctor doctor the way thedoctor who doctors doctors?"When a doctor falls ill another doctor doctor's the doctor.Does the doctor doctoring the doctor doctor the doctor in hisown way or does the doctor doctoring the doctor doctors thedoctor in the doctor's way"

17.. The twain that in twining before in the twine, As twines were intwisted he now doth untwine; Twist the twain inter-twisting a twine more between, He, twirling his twister, makes a twist of the twine.



18.. The Leith police dismisseth us.



19.. The seething seas ceaseth and twiceth the seething seas sufficeth us.