FATHERS DAY SMS

1.. Thank you for being a great dad to us!Your memories will always live in the very core of my heart.I miss you Daddy�Happy Father�s day!



2.. No, one take place of your father.He is only to protect you and work for you in day and night.No one came better for youbut your father.Happy Father Day



3.. Its A Voice Of Father~*~ Umar Bhar Jis Phool Ki Main Ne Parwarish Ki ~*~~*~ Jab Khushbuu k Qaabil Hua Tou Ghairo'n ko De Dia~*~



4.. Over the yearsAs we grow old,We remember our fatherSo brave and bold.In the garden,...Leaning on the plow,He would listen to me;I see him now.He would give adviceAnd understand;He was always thereTo lend a hand.So on his dayLet's take the timeTo say "Thanks", DAD.I'm glad you're mine.Happy Father's Day



5.. A Father means so many things...An understanding heart,A source of strength and support right from the very start.Happy Father's Day



6.. Great Msg About Dad :-A Great Man WhoSpares His Life ......-Hides His Feelings ...-Ignores His Happiness ...-Accepts The Struggle ...So Don't Hurt Your GentleDad ...Think About Him ... !




7.. A School Held AContest For KidsWith A Theme:"The Nicest thing...My Dad Ever Did ForMe ... !"Award WinningSweet Answer Was:"HE MARRIED TO MYMOM " ...



8.. In this world there is someone,Who always think of us.Who never tries to hurt usWho tries to sacrifice all their happiness,Who tries to complete all our wishes?.........Who are they?.......They are none other than our“Parents”“The great priceless gift given by god to every Child”



9.. u r the 1 who brought me all happiness.........u never let me to touch sadness......u sacrificed entire life 4 mysake......without u my life will b fake.




10.. You’ve seen me laughYou’ve seen me cryAnd always you were there with meI may not have always said itButthanks and I love youHappy Father’s Day



11.. If the relationship offather to son couldreally be reduced to biology,the whole earth would blazewith the glory of fathers and sons.Happy father’s day.



12.. It is easier for a fatherto have children thanfor children to have a real father.I’m glad to have u dad, HAPPYFATHERS DAY


13.. one father is more than a hundred Schoolemasters.



14.. The greatest giftI ever hadCame from God;I call him Dad!


15.. Dad, your guidinghand on my shoulderwill remain with me forever.HappyFather’s Day



16.. Being a great father is like shaving.No matter how good you shaved today,you have to do it again tomorrow.



17.. Daddy no one can decribein words what a father means.Happy fathers day daddy,And remember i love you.



18.. What is the most confusing day in America & Western countries?.....IT IS......."Father's day"....No one knows whome to wish?!?



19.. ..*?Happy Fathers Day?*..?Pay My Regards To Ur Father Who Is Tolerating Such A Dumb Duffer Child,, What A Stamina He Has Got..I Salute Ur Father ;->



20.. Delightful And Loving,Loved And Admired,Dad, You?re My Hero,My Life You?ve Inspired. And When All My BlessingsAre Counted Each Day,I Thank God In HeavenFor Dad When I Pray. Dad Thanks For Your PresenceThroughout Thick And Thin;You?re More Than A Parent,You?re My Wonderful Friend..?Happy Father Day