BROKEN HEART SMS

1.. A Nice Line Said By A BrokenHeart..."Plz Dont Come One More Time Infront Of Me,OtherwiseI'llTrust U Again"


2.. My Dear U r the Flower I unable to PLuck...But Still I feel ur Unique fragrance...Darling I had heaps of hopes about u..& thousands of Snovy dreams about u....


3.. Whn Things go wrong&When i feel lyk dyingI always Think Of u&Ur memories Kp me Alivei LOVE tHOSE dAYS...wHN We were togetherU were My everything& Iknw d@ 4 sure...Whenever Ithink of uThis Question Comes to MY mind...Why Couldnt u LOve me...???DearIm still thinking Y....



4.. Loneliness Has Taught MeEverything In Dix WorldExcept How To ForgetThe Person Who Made MeL O N E L Y



5.. Do You Know What Hurts The Most . . . ?Itx When U Had Made SomeoneFeel Special Yesterday The Same PersonToday Claiming U To bThe Most Unwanted Person ... :-



6.. Tears r one of the most costly liquidDo u know why?Coz out of many liquids here in the worldonly Tears can explain the Real meaning of pain



7.. Sad lines by Broken heart:"Sometimes I feelthat waiting4 u in my life,is like waitingfor busat a railway station."



8.. Superb Love QuoteBy A Broken Lover"I hurt me more thanI deserve ......Is it just becauseI loved U more thanWhat U deserve . . ?"



9.. Some battles have to be fought alone,Some paths have to be crossed alone,So never be emotionally attachedwith anyone.You never know when you have to walk alone



10.. Wen A Very Sweet N Close PersonGoes Too Far Frm Us,We May Say Or Not SayBut Our Heart Says 2 Thr Heart:"U Made Me Alone.."