MISSING YOU SMS

1.. Our life is long Time..!We meet for short Time..!But..!You will be in my heart at any Time..!My Sweet friend..!I'm missing U dis time



2.. Tell me u miss me or not.If u don't miss me,I will hang myself with noodlesHit myself with spongeCut my vein with rubber knife&Blow my head off by water pistolSee!H0w mch u mean to me..;



3.. I Nvr Expect Other's to Missme..Bt I'll Always Drop My Msgs in2 their Inbox to ShowI Still "Love & Remember" them, with or widout their Love..!



4.. Dil ko dil se milaya tum neDoor hote huwe b apna banaya tum neKabhi bhool nahi painge tumkoKyon k hamare bathroom selota churaya tum ne



5.. 1 baar body ke parts ki meeting hui.sab aaye pr jigar nahi aya sab hairan hue k jigar kahagyabaad me pata laga jigar to msg parh raha ha..Miss u JIGAR..



6.. I eat T.V&watch the Food..I baked Book&studies cake..I switched off the bed&slept on fan.This is de condition wenI MISS U


7.. Jab pyaar ki baat adhoori ho..jab beech me thori doori ho..jab milna bohut zaroori ho...per milne mein majboori ho..tum dil me yaad jaga lena..kuch pyaar ke deep jala lena..jab mujh se milne aa na sako..aur yaad se bahar jaa na sako.



8.. Having No Communication Wid U 4 A While Is Like Drinking Coffee Widout Sugar,Its Nt CmpleteOrShud I SayMy Life Isn't Cmplete Whn U r Not Beside MeI Miss U



9.. "I Miss You"when something really goodhappens, because you are the one I want to share it with."I Miss You"when something is troublingme, because you are the one who understands me sowell."I Miss You"when I laugh & cry becauseI know that you are the one that makes my laughter grow & my tears disappear.I Miss you all the time but IMiss you the most when i wakeup later at night and think of all the beautiful moments we spent with each other..



10.. Me ne Dil Ko Lakh SamjhayaK E Dil Unko Yaad Karna Chod DePar Dil Ke Har Kone Se AwazAai,Yahan To Har Sanss Main Who Base HaiTo Kya Sanss Lena Chod De.


11.. Ek Din Baharo Ke Phul MurjaJayenge,Bhul Se Hum Tumhe Kabhi Yaad Aayehge,Ehsas Hoga Tumhe Mere Pyar Ka,Jab Bahut Dur Hum Tumse Chale Jayenge..


12.. rat hui jab sham k bad,teri yaad ai har bat k bad,khamosh reh k bhi dekha hum ne,teri awaz ai har sanss k bad.



13.. Sard Raaton Ki Tanhaai Mein.. Hum Teri Yaadon Ke Chirag Jalaye Bethe Hai, Kabhi To Tum Zindagi Ki Haqeeqt Banogi, Sochkar Palkon Mein Khwab Sajaye Bethe Hai! Tumhare Saath Ke Lamhe Har Waqt Sata-teHai, Ab Tumhare Aane Ki BusAas Lagaye Bethe Hai, Aankhon Mein Ashkon Ko AbRok Nahi Pate, Ki Dil Ko Jabran Sambhale Huye Bethe Hai! Kaash Tum Mere Dard-E-Dil Ko Samajh Paao, Hum Jo Seene Mein Abhi TakDabaye Bethe Hai, Par Woh Jo Humse Dard Bayaan Nahi Karte, Rehkar Khamosh Konsa Raaz Chhipaye Bethe Hai! Khushi Bhale Thodi Si Par Dene Ke Liye Shukriya, Paigam Tere Bheje Huye Seene Se Lagaye Bethe Hai,Hai Ek Tasveer Bhi NighahonMein Teri, Bus Ab Usiko Mann Ki Murat Banaye Bethe Hai! Tujhe Yaad KarnaTeri Raah Takna Hurdum, Sab Bhulakar Ab Yeh Ek Naya Kaam Liye Bethe Hai



14.. MiSsInGYoUCaNTuRnFrOmPaInToPlEaSuReIfIKnEwYoUwErEmIsSiNgMeToO .



15.. BathmeezChaddar Ki Kameez,Lohe Ka Paijama,Bandar Tera Mama,Billi Teri Mausi,Kutte Mera Yaar,Aam Ka Aachar,Miss U Mere Yaar



16.. Ths msg is from HUm 2 TumThat HUM is Missing TUM vrymuch nWidout Tm Hum is vry LonelySo TUM never go Far frm HUM otherwiseHUM will mis TUM a l0t.


17.. Will u smile if I ask u to?Will u come if I call u?Will u understand if i m unable to express?Will u add a "TOO" if i say I MISS U?



18.. The visual imprint of ur face on my retina producesafferent impulses to my visual cortex affecting my hypothalamus causing recallof all past experiences and release of cytokines, causing the release of epinephrine, +ve feed back loop predisposing my SA Node to asystoli manifestingas a skipped beat accompained by cold clammyextremities, dilated pupils, open mouth & a sense of detachment n well being!in short,medically saying "i misS u0"



19.. -=Rules Of Life=-Assume NothingXpect LittleDo MoreDemand LessSmile OftenDream BigLaugh a LotPray AlwaysCry OnceFor Missing Me Everyday



20.. The best feeling in the world is when yOu think that someone forgot yOu&suddenlyyOu receive a msg from that person saying"Hey I am Missing yOu yar."