SORRY SMS

1.. If my t0mOr0w never c0ms,Im s0ry,f0r al the mean thngs I might hav said..Im s0ry,f0r al the thngs I did 0r didnt d0..Im s0ry,If I ever ign0red u..Im s0ry,If I ever made u feel bad 0rput u d0wn..Im S0ry,If I ever th0t I was bigger 0r better than u..Im S0ry,f0r everything wr0ng I've ever d0ne..Im writing this bec0z wat if my t0m0r0w never c0mes?Wat if I never get a chancet0 say gudbye or wat if I never get to say SoRy!


2.. saying sorry is the purest cure of all heart aches and heart breaks! Admit to yourself that you have done wrong and say sorry. It does not only touches the heart but also touches the soul. It's the greatest thing to do that will give you the greatest feeling toenjoy. :


3.. "Sumtymz d MeasureOv FrendshipIsn't Ur Ability 2 Not HarmButUr Capacity 2 4give Thingz Done 2 U&Ask 4giveness 4 Ur Own Mistakez" =)



4.. what is forgiveness??A little girl gave this lovely reply:?Its the sweet scent a flower gives after being crushed?.



5.. Magroor rehne walo sadgi hum se sikho.kush rehne walo udaasi humse sikho.Larae karne walo mafi mangna hum se sikho.



6.. Agar Koi Galti Ghustakhi Wagaira HoGai HoTuPlz....Mafi maang lo?.Me bht rhm dil hun..


7.. Sometimes our friends are angry and it?s because of our own mistakes, and when we realize it we feel that we should say sorry, at this stage the problem of how to say sorry arises.For that reason we have compiled a nice list of sorrysms, apology sms, sorry message, sorry quotes, andsome decent poetry for saying sorry.We hope you will love our collection, and give your feedback by voting each sms.


8.. i am sorry for hurting yourfeeling, i take back my words, i will hope you forgive me


9.. His neighbor is a tooth-drawer. That bag at his girdle is full of the teeth that he drew at Winchesterfair. I warrant that there are more sound ones than sorry, for he is quick at hiswork and a trifle dim in theeye.-No real English gentleman, in his secret soul, was eversorry for the death of a political economist.



10.. If it is once again one against forty-eight, then I am very sorry for the forty-eight.