QUOTES SMS

1.. I Care Not What Others Think Of What I Do,But I Care Very Much About What I Think Of What I Do.That Is Character



2.. The trouble with the world is that,the stupids are full of confidence and the intelligents are full of doubts.(SHAKESPEARE)



3.. THOUGHT OF THE DAY:''The greatest advantage of speaking truth is that you don't have to remember what you said". (Francis Becon)



4.. Quote:"Life belongs to the living, and he who lives must be prepared for changes." - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe



5.. QUOTE: Beautiful faces are those that wear whole-souled honesty printed there. (Ellen Palmer Allerton)



6.. QUOTE: Behaviour is a mirror in which everyone shows his image. (Goethe)



7.. "If I've 8 hours to chop down a tree, I would spend 6 hours sharpening the axe."(Abraham Lincoln) Work smarter, Not harder!



8.. When apples are 4 & v r 5 Then my mother Says, "i dont like apples."(Bu Ali Sina)



9.. A man is like a fraction whose numerator is what he is & whose denominator is what he thinks of himself. Larger d denominator, smaller d fraction.-Leo Tolstoy-



10.. "First We Make Our Attitude Then Our Attitude Make Us..."~.~ Denis Waitley ~.~


11.. "The arms of a man" and "The tears of a woman" can do every task of the world.....(Aristotle)



12.. "Whenever there is a hard job to be done, I assign it to a lazy man; he is sure to find an easy way of doing it."(W. Chrysler)



13.. I love photos...Because the ßest thing about them is that...They never change,Even when the people in them Change."William Shakespeare"



14.. Q U O T E"Effort Within The Mind Further Limits The Mind,Because Effort Implies Struggle Towards A Goal And When You Have A Goal, A Purpose, An End In View You Have Placed A Limit On d Mind..."~*~ Bruce Lee ~*~



15.. A Competitor will always win, no matter what the circumstances are. Competitors take bad brakes and use them to drive themselves that much harder; whereas losers take bad brakes and use them as reasons to give up.RALPH WALDO EMERSON.


16.. Discussion is the way for gaining knowledge"..."Argument is the way for gaining enemies..."-Robert Stille



17.. Famous quote by Carl Lewis"I may be walking slowly but I never walk backwards.& Whenever I walk backwards,it's for a long jump.


18.. QUOTE: The tragedy of life does not lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach. (Benjamin Mays)



19.. "I Can't Do It" Never Yet Accomplished Anything, "I Will Try" Has Performed Wonder...George P. Burnham



20.. If You Enter This World Knowing You r Loved&You Leave This World Knowing The Same Then Everything That Happens In Between Can Be Dealt With_Michael Jackson_


MORE CATEGORIES.......