LOVE SMS

1.. Boy: Who do u like?? 
Girl: No one!! 
Boy: OH. Who do u like??...
Girl: No one!!
Boy: Who do u like?
Girl: How many times are u gonna ask that?
Boy: As many as it takes you to say my name. :



2.. LoVeR's SaYiNg . . .If I Could Give You One Thing In My Life,I Would Give You The Ability To See Yourself  Through...My Eyes Only Then Would You Realize How Special You Are To Me..?(^_^) Love Is Blind



3.. I stopped thinking about BeautyWhen i saw L0Ve between......Blind couple...



4.. Girl: How much do you love me?Boy: Look up at the sky.Girl: Don't change the subject!Boy:Just do it!...Girl: Alright! What am I looking at?Boy: Count how many stars thereare.Girl: Impossible.Boy: So is explaining how much I love you.



5.. L o v a b l eT h o u g h t"Let's PlayHIDE n SEEK ......I'll Hide BehindYour BackAndWhen You StartSeeking For Me ...I'll Rush To YouArms ... ♥ ♥ "



6.. I ' d  R a t h e r  S p e n d  0 n e  M i n u t e...H o l d i n g  Y O U  T h a n  T h e  R e s t  O f  M y  L i f e   K n o w i n g  I  N e v e r  C o u l d . . .



7.. Awesome Question Wid A Cute Answer:Sm1 Asked A Boy"Howz Ur Life..?"He Smiled N Answered"She'z Fine..!"



8.. What's Love?In Math:A Problem....In History:A WarIn Chemistry:A Reaction.In Art:A Heart.In Me:YouLove You



9.. I Hate EgoBut I Love Her...I Hate Liers...But I Love Her.......I Hate Love...But I Love Her....I Hate My Life...But I Love Her....I Hate Myself...But I Love Her.....I Hate Her...But Still The Answer Is Damn SameI Love Her....How Can I Hate Her



10.. GIRL: I Have A Question For You.
BOY: Alright, Ask Me.GIRL: What Do You See When You Look In My Eyes?......BOY: You Honestly Wanna Know?GIRL: Yeah !!......BOY: My Future.


11.. A Priceless Moment IsWhen The Person That You Have Fallen In Love With,Looks...You Right In The Eyes To Tell YouThatThey Have Fallen In Love With You


12.. Heart Melting Line Of A One Sided Lover:B4 I Die, I Wish 2 Donate My Blood 2 Her,So That Atleast My BloodCould Enter Her HeartWhere I Couldn't.



13.. You Make Me MadYou Make Me HappyYou Make Me SadYou Make Me LuckyYou Make Me Angry...You Make Me FortunateYou Make Me Feel ProtectedYou Make Me VulnerableYou Make Me ConditionalYou Make Me BeautifulYou Make Me CryYou Make Me CrazyYou Make Me Feel ConfusedYou Make Me StrongerYou Make Me WeakYou Make Me ME



14.. I Love Everything About UAnd I Love U The MostI Love The Way U SmileAnd The Way U DryMy Tears When I CryI Love The Way U Let Me ListenTo Your Heart BeatingAnd The Way U Tell MeIts For Me Who U LivingI Love The Way U Hurt MeAnd Always Come BackTo Say Please Forgive MeI Love U For BeingWho U R In Front Of MeAnd For Not TryingTo Impress MeI Love Every Word U SayAnd I Love U In Every WayI Love UNot Because U Love Me TooI Love UBecause Your Love Is True



15.. What Is Love ?Those Who Do Not Like ItCallIt...Responsibility....Those Who Play With It...Call ItA Game.ThoseWho Do Not Have ItCall It A Dream.Those Who Understand ItTheyCall It Destiny.



16.. IfYou Love Someone,Show Them.Because You Could Soon Find Yourself...Watching ThemWalk Out The Door!Words Mean Nothing,But Actions MeanEverything!



17.. How Strange This Life is..Some Peoples Walk in Our Life AndDestiny Have Been Written ForThem To Leave Away..We Love And Hug Them.....But We KnowThatNo Hug Will Be Enough To Make Them Stay..We Can Only Spend Beautiful Memories With Them Until They Leave..!



18.. ‎"I Finally Understood What True Love Meant...Love Meant That You Care ForAnother Person's Happiness More Than Your Own,...No Matter How PainfulThe Choices You Face Might Be."



19.. BewwBEWWWWbeWWBEwW(WHAT)???That Is The Sound Of Ambulance Coming To Pick Me Up....Because,When I Saw You My Heart Stopped. . !!



20.. Just Because I'm Not Begging For You-Doesn't Mean I Don't Want You Just As BadJust Because I'm Not Crying-Doesn't Mean I Don't Care, Or That I'm Not SadJust Because I Don't Call You Every Night...-Doesn't Mean I Don't Want To Talk To YouJust Because I Wish You The Best With Your New Guy-Doesn't Mean I've Stopped LovingYou, Or That I'll Move On NowJust Because I'm A Good Actor-Doesn't Change The Fact That I'mDying Inside... :



MORE CATEGORIES.......