ADULT SMS

1.. Boy and girl of class 2 asked teacher:“can kids of our age have kids?
”Teacher replied ” NO Never!!”Boy said to girl :“see i told you not to worry!!!!”

2.. let me feel ur teeth,let me feel ur tongue.SMILE!This is ur friend“PEPSODENT”reminding you to brush ur teeth,Twice a day Everyday :)

3.. Girl:It’s 2 tight
Boy:Don’t worry,I’ll do it slowly,
Girl:Push it in,
Boy:Ah..I can’t,
Girl:It’s painful,
Boy:Forget it.....We’ll buy new WEDDING RING!

4.. Love is a gamble,Sex is a game,Boyz do the thing Girls get the blame,1 night in pleasure
9 months of pain1 day in hospital and a junior needs a name.

5.. interesting line written on the front of T-shirt of a girl,.......Excuse me !My face is above.;-

6.. What’s an average 6 inch long Inside a guy’s pants and girls love to blow it up?..........
A:1000- rupee currency note.!Always think positive


7.. A beautiful girl goes to Professor cabin and saythat i will do anything to pass in the exams and professor says NOW OPEN YOUR...........
Books And Study.

8.. NURSE kept SARDAR’S FINGER in HER MOUTH after BLOOD TEST.THEN SARDAR STARTED DANCING .
NURSE:y r u DANCING.
SARDAR:next is URINE TEST

9.. He came at night,explored my body,got on top of me,touched me, he bit,sucked, swalowd,when he was satisfyed,he left, i was hurt,...BLOODY… MOSQUITO !!!!

10.. I really deeply wish datu r here with me in my room.on my bed & lights is off &we get under the cover together..2 show u my glow in the dark watch.

11.. 2 men went 2 a callgirl.1st went in and came out n said“Na my wife is better.”2nd went in and came out n said“U R right ur wife is much better.”

12.… Catch her by her waist…Bring her home..Keep ur hand on her neckPut ur lips on her lips& have a ……nice drink…PEPSI

13.. what is the diference b/w stress,tension & panic?Stress is when wife is pregnant,tension is when girlfriend is pregnant &panic is when both r pregnant

14..Fair & lovely ke ad ma face dikhayaPonds ke ad ma hath dikhayaPentene ke ad ma baal dikhayePhir always ke ad ma cheating kyun?

15.. In a party a lady wantedto go to toilet so she inquired with a sardarpapaji susu karne ki jagah dikhao,sardarji replied u naughtypehle tum dikhao.

16.. Sardar on phone:Doctor my wife is pergnant.She is having pain right now.
Doctor: Is this her first child?
Sardar: No this is her husband speaking…

17.. Come here,take off your pents and knickers,get on top of me,enjoy until u get satisfied,loving yours…..toilet!

18.. Always start your day with a lot of… S E X
S – SMILE
E – ENERGY
X – XCITEMENTso make S E X a daily habit, and youll always B SUCC SEX FUL! in LIFE.

19.. In a bath room,a boy touches a girl every where!
You Know whose that boy?
Stupid It’s Lifeboy Soap!Dirty people always think dirty.

20.. I want to suck you lick you wanna move my tongue all over you wanna feel you in my mouthyep, that’s how you eat an ice cream!

21.. Sardar sent SMS to his BOSS:
“Me sick, no work”
Boss SMS back:“When I am sick I kiss my wife try it”
2 hours later sardar sms 2 boss:“Me ok, ur wife very sweet”