DECENT SMS

1.. Don't depend on any 1In this world including ur shadow.Bcoz even it will leave uWhen u are in darkness!Understand the reality of life..!




2.. The most"Beautiful BLESSING"that I wish for U..."May the WORST DAY of ur FUTURE be BETTER,Than the BEST DAYof Your PAST"



3.. C u T eS a Y i N g ... ! ! !What Is TheO p p o s i t e...Of TWO (2) ... ? ?A LONELY" M E "A LONELY" Y O U "



4.. Life is a story written by Allah's hand..I don't know how U got in to my story..?But I pray u stay in it,until Allah writes my last chapter.



5.. ~*~ W O M A N ~*~The Lifetime Of ABoy To Man ......I Was Born, A WomanWas There To Hold Me"My MOTHER"I Grew As A Child,A Woman Was There ToCare For Me & Play WithMe"My SISTER"I Went To School, AWoman Was There ToHelp Me Learning"My TEACHER"I Became DepressedWhenever I Lost , A WomanWas There To Offer AShoulder"My GIRLFRIEND"I Needed Company,Compatibility & Love.A Great Woman Was ThereFor Me"My WIFE"I Became ToughA Woman Was ThereTo Melt Me ...




6.. Best Catching LineI don't think thatYou r beautiful.&...I m not in love with u.ButI m afraid thatAll these might happen ...;-




7.. MOst Of Us Miss OutLife's Big Prizes :Nobel, Oscar, GrammysButV r All Eligible For...Life's Small Prizes:-A Hug Frm BestFrend-A Short Sleep OnFrend's Shoulder-A Glorious Sunset-A Chat With One VFeel Most Comfortable-An Ice-Cream WhenIt's Deadly Cold-A Silent Night On TheTerrace- A Slow Walk On AnEmpty Road,With d Person You LoveOn A Full Moon NightSo Don't Worry AbMissing Life's Big PrizesButTkCr Of d Small Ones !



8.. Great line :-)I'm not a"HANDSOME"But I can give my"HAND"to"SOME"one who needs help.Beauty is in heart,not in face..



9.. Short But Fantastic Request..."Try To Keep That Person Happy Always,Whom You See Everyday In The Mirror.."



10.. What A Nice FeelingTo Be In "LOVE" With"ALLAH"No Pain,No Disappointment AndNo Worries.Just Blessings,BlessingsAnd Blessings.


11.. A Real Cutie OneGirl: Y Do U AlwaysFollow Me Around ?
?
.
.
.
Boy: Well , BecauseWhen I Was A Kid ,My Mom Told Me ToFollow My Dreams ... (-,



12.. Best Relation In Dis World Is,"When You Hold The HandOf A Person And The PersonWalks With You Without Asking"Where" And "Why"... ;->



13.. Bas Ek yahi Dua He Meri Apne KHUDA Se,Aagah Rkhe Wo Hr Pal Muje Apni Raza Se,Mit te He to Mit jae ye Hasti Meri,Pr DiL Na Dukhe Kabi Kisi kaMeri Waja Se.



14.. SILENCE Often Means-A Nod-An Acceptance Of The Truth, And Situation As They Are-A Signal To GO AHEAD With The Best Course Of Action-A Request To People At The Other End To Not Regret Anything-A Realisation That Its Not Good To Eye Things That Belong To Someone Else-A Struggle Within To Live Up To The Correct Standards Of Living And Behaving-Struggle To Silence The Evil Voice Within, A Fight To Fully Erase Negative Tendencies-A Preperation To Leave People Live Happily-A Request To Not Doubt The Motives Of The Person Who Has Nothing More To Speak...



15.. Ye Degree b le lo,Ye Naukri bi le lo.Bhalay cheen lo mujhse merijawani.Mgar mujhko luta do wo Skool ki Canteen, Wo break time, wo chutti, wo dosti, wo yari... Kari thandh me apne ghar se nikalna.Wo project ki khatir sheherbhar bhatakna.Wo lecture me doston ki proxy lgana.. Wo Miss ko chirana, wo aeroplanes urana..Wo examski raaton ko jgna jagana.Woorals ki kahani, wo practicles ka kissa..Bemari ki application ka wahid bahana.Wo xam k din bechain mahol.Wo result k din peron ka jhatptana.Wo maa ki duain,wo teachers ka bharosa.Yaron k sath wo lambi si raatein.Wo doston se canteen me pyari si batein.Wo har ek din ka larna jhagarna.Wo larkion ka yunhi hamshaakdhna.Bhula nahi skhta haikoi.Wo Skol,wo teachrs,wo shrartein, wo kahani :



16.. "Your MoneyOrYour Life."We Knw Wt To Do Wen A Robber Makes This Demand Of Us...Bt Nt Wen GOD Does..!!



17.. life is a train and we all pessangers.Kisi ka station zara pehly aa jata hy aur kisi ka baad mein, Hum log milty bichartyrehty hyn lekin zindagi nonstop train ki tarha chalti hy, apni manzil ki janib aur manzil bhi wo k jiski humei'n khabar nahi...



18.. "Qabool kar Ly"1:Nasihat ki ßaat Çhahay karvi Ho Qabul kar Lay2:!)ost ka Hadya chahay Haqeer Ho Qabul kar Ly3:Apni Ghalti Çhahay Zillat Ho Qabul kar Ly4:Gharib ki Dawat Çhahy Takleef Ho Qabul kar Ly5:Maa ßaap k Hukam Çhahy Nagavar Ho Qabool kar Ly6:ßivi ki Mohabat Çhahy ßadsorat Ho



19.. Neend ApniBhula ke SulayaHum ko,Aansu ApneGira ke HansayaHum koDard Kabhi naDena UnnHastiyo'n koALLAH neMAA BAAP Banaya Jin ko ..



20.. Ek shaks jungle me ja raha tha, shaitan bhi us k sath tha, us ne ek waqt ki bhi namaz ada nahi ki, shaitan us sy bhagne laga, us shaksne shaitan k bhagne ki wajapoochi tou shaitan ny kaha ke,"me ne umar bhar sirf ekbar Adam(A.S) ko sajdy sy inkar kia tou Malaun qarar dia aur tu ne aaj sari namazai'n tark kr di tou mujhy khauf aa raha hy k tujh pe jo azab nazil ho touus qehar ka shikar me na ho jao'n...